MEMX is pleased to announce our new Displayed Liquidity Incentive program (DLI), a flexible program that allows participating members to receive a superior rebate when they add displayed liquidity to the exchange.
- A generous incentive level
- Ease of participation and flexibility in how quoting requirements are met
Who can participate
- Flexible eligibility—any MEMX member can participate with no need to register or enroll in the program
- No minimum volume requirements
- Maintain a one- or two-sided quote of at least one round lot at the NBBO for 25% of regular trading hours in an average of at least 250 securities, at least 75 of which must be DLI Target Securities, per trading day during the month
For further information refer to:
Please contact Market Operations or your MEMX Relationship Manager with any questions.