On July 26, 2021, MEMX has released new versions of its MEMO FIX and MEMO SBE specifications. The new 1.6 versions can be downloaded here. Please note, this update is not a trading platform update/change, but rather a specification update to include details on Pending New Execution report messages and Order Reject Reason Codes as listed below:
MEMO FIX Version 1.6
- Added text indicating that the Pending New execution report message is sent by default and may be disabled upon request.
- Added the following Order Reject Reason codes:
- MissingSTPGroupId (value=177)
- InvalidSTPGroupId (value=178)
MEMO SBE Version 1.6
- Added text indicating the Pending New execution report message is sent by default and may be disabled upon request.
- Added the following OrderRejectReasonCodes:
- MissingCancelGroupId (value=86)
- InvalidCancelGroupId (value=87)
- MissingSTPGroupId (value=88)
- InvalidSTPGroupId (value=89)
• Added the following MassCancelRejectReasonCode:
- InvalidCancelGroupId (value=8)
Our Market Operations and Member Experience teams are here for any of your questions.
MEMX Market Operations
MEMX Member Experience