The Securities Information Processors (“SIPs”) will conduct data center failover testing as well as Market-Wide Circuit Breaker (“MWCB”) breach Level 1 and 2 on Saturday, April 1, 2023. In coordination with other market participants, MEMX will participate in the test and published a test script: MEMX 2023 Market-Wide Circuit Breaker Test Script.
Certain members designated by MEMX are required to participate in at least one industry-wide MWCB test each testing year and to verify participation. Please see Regulatory Notice 23-03: Mandatory Participation in Market-Wide Circuit Breaker Testing. MEMX encourages all members to participate in MWCB testing.
The SIPs’ current MWCB testing schedule includes:
2022 Testing Year:
- Saturday, April 1, 2023 – SIP Failover / MWCB Level 1 and Level 2
2023 Testing Year:
- Saturday, July 22, 2023 – SIP Failover / MWCB Level 1 and Level 2
- Saturday, September 9, 2023 – MWCB Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3
- Saturday, December 2, 2023 – SIP Failover / MWCB Level 1 and Level 2
- First 2024 date – to be announced
For questions regarding designation as a MEMX mandatory participant please contact MEMX Compliance: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Market Operations with any questions.
MEMX Market Operations